The joint family system with which we as Indians were proud to be associated is slowly but surely being taken over by nuclear family system due to technology based employment and opportunities globally available. The children migrate and settle in different cities, parents who are "senior citizens" by then, are left to stay alone. This is leaving behind older generation lonely with no proper support mechanism to live peacefully with dignity. Compromises in old age are very painful. The isolation also has negative effect on their well being besides threat to security and safety.
In such scenario, in order to fulfil the psycho - social requirements of senior citizens, the Govt of AP through APRSCL initiated an exclusive customized housing programme for senior citizens- "PRASHANTHI ENCCLAVE". It is not an old age home, but a customised housing with ownership.
The philosophy of Prashanthi enclave is "You matter because you are you and we will do all to help you live peacefully with affection and dignity".
With this, the first project of Prashanthi with 100 flats enclave is coming up within Sahabhavana - Rajiv Swagruha Township at Bandlaguda, LB Nagar Municipality, Hyderabad. Prashanthi enclave offers more than just housing, adequate facilities appropriate for the needs and requirements of senior citizens are added advantage. The residents will not feel lonely or ignored at all.
The active senior citizen is a huge reservoir of human resource with skill, experience and time which will be utilized through various activities. The concept of support service system would be encouraged for utilizing this experience and skill of residents so that they are able to live as productive members of the enclave. (Residents Welfare Association) the residents would be involved in making decisions affecting their lives by way of suitable institutionalized mechanism. The APRSCL would play a positive interventionist and leadership role and would be always at their side.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Gated Community
- Studio / single / Double customised bed room units
- Round the clock security
- Panic alarm in the room
- Convenient Location
- Near to a superspeciality hospital
- Community Care
- Maintenance by an agency
- Affordable to your pocket
1. A senior citizen is an elderly active person, a person of relative advanced age, specially a person at or over the age of retirement of service i.e. 58 years
2. The concept of community living is the supreme consideration for all the inmates of the township. Mutual sharing and caring is the backbone for community living
3. Right over the property: Free hold on absolute ownership over the dwelling unit.
4. Undivided share of amenities and land area
5. There is no restriction of income and age for purchasing the flat but the occupant has to be a senior citizen who can be an owner or tenant.
6. Any kind of alterations and additions to the dwelling unit is strictly not permitted.
7. The general maintenance charges have to be paid irrespective of the fact that the dwelling unit is occupied or not. Further, if dwelling unit is left vacant beyond six months the general maintenance charges will be levied at 1.5 times of the normal charges per month (This condition is put to avoid loneliness of the other residents).
8. It is mandatory for all owners / occupants to become the member of the Prashanthi enclave welfare association and he / she shall be bound by its rules, regulations, conditions etc.
9. An agency will be engaged to look after the management and maintenance of the enclave duly collecting the maintenance / user charges as fixed from time to time.
10. The security deposit / corpus fund will be collected from the owner /
occupant for smooth functioning of the maintenance of the enclave.
PLANNING PHILOSOPHY - Senior Citizen friendly unit designs and specifications
- APRSCL is proud in giving the best quality. It has evolved a three level quality check system
- First level - Quality control wing headed by a Superintending Engineer with support staff (Engineers)
- Second level- at the level of the Chief Engineer and Chairman and Managing Director
- Third Level - Third party is engaged to check the quality like CIVIL AID and IIT's
- Need not worry about the quality of the flat you choose
ELEGANT LIVING SPACE DETAILS
- Green Building norms are followed to the extent possible
- Entry from North - East quadrant
- Two levels of security and restricted entry
- Independent, yet not isolated but part of larger community living
- Exclusive , thematic land scaped areas for peaceful and quality out door environment
- Thematic gardens like kitchen garden where residents are encouraged to take part as a leisure activity.
- 7 m wide walkways all around/
- Amphi theatre to display hidden talents
- Multiple seating areas underneath the trees
- Ensuring serene, peaceful, quality out door environment
- Roof Garden - for enjoyment of people living on upper floors
- Stiucture is designed for earthquake resistant
- Two sizes 646 Sft and 616 Sft
- Vaasthu compliant
- Bed Room with ample storage and study space
- Alarm bells for use during emergency
- Provision for Internet, Telephone, and cable TV
- Intercom facility etc
- Specifically designed toilers with grab bars
- Balcony space to enjoy the out door environment with covered comfort
- Space for puja
- Kitchenette with cabinet/ pantry area
- Diining space
- Living area
- Well lit corridors with grab bars
- Unit area : 533.00 Sft
- Amenities : 113.00 Sft
Total : 646.00 Sft
- Unit area : 509.00 Sft
- Amenities : 107.00 Sft
Total : 616.00 Sft
GROUND FLOOR FACILITIES
a. Reception Hall
c. Indoor Games
e. Medical & general Store
g. Common Dining Hall
h. Kitchen - Non Veg.
i. Kitchen - Veg.
k. Office Room
l. General Toilets
MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT:
a. Guest Rooms - Four Single Room
b. Guest Rooms - Two Double Rooms
a. Interaction Hall
a. Seating Covered Lawn
a. Multi-purpose Hall
b. Terrace Garden
List Of Services:
- An agency / NGO / Event organizer will be appointed for maintaining and managing the campus on such terms and conditions (Residence Service Agreement) and for such time period as agreed upon
- The agency shall arrange to provide services requested by the residents including personalized requirements at cost
- The kitchen and Laundromat will have separate water and electric connections so as to have separate bills
- The services to be provided are broadly listed here under as part of general maintenance
|Sl.No||Monthly maintenance charge Services||Pay & use Service||Personalised Services |
||Reception - 24 Hrs security with attendant
facility -Intercom / bell connected to security room
||Maid servant arrangement
||Piped gas supply
||Stand by electric supply for common areas and elevators
||Individual flats House keeping
||Passenger and stretcher elevators
||Common / public area lighting
||Doctor & Nursing on call
||Driver on call
||House keeping external areas
||Jogging track / walking track
||Primary Health Care
||Land scaped garden
||Municipal water supply
||Solar water heating system
||Periodical health checks ups
||Cable TV/ internet
MAINTENANCE & USER CHARGES
1 The Charges are divided in to three categories a. Common Maintenance Charges, b. User based Charges, c. Specific Service Charges.
2 The Common Maintenance charges shall be payable by all residents without any reservation.
3 The User based Charges are charged to those residents who avail the particular facility.
4 Specific Service Charges will be paid directly to the service provider by the residents like, Internet, Cable TV, Maid Servant, Taxi, Driver, Barber, etc, but the agency shall arrange these facilities at the request from the Resident on free of cost.
5 Maintenance Charges & User Charges will be intimated to the residents by 5th of every month and the same shall be payable by 10th of the same month.
6 Any late payment will attract interest @ 10% against the out standing balance on monthly basis.
7 Default of payment for three months and onwards the agency shall be authorised to draw the equal amount from the Security Deposit maximum up to Six months. After six months all services will be discontinued with immediate effect and the matter will taken up by the Executive Committee of the Welfare Association for further course of action against the resident.
8 Facilities under common maintenance & User based Charges are given hereunder. The list can be modified, enlarged on the mutual consent.
|Common Facilities||User Charges Facilities|
||Doctor on Call.
||Taxi/Auto/Driver on call.
||Indoor & Outdoor Games.
||Barber & Physiotherapy.
||Yoga & Meditation Daily.
||Purchase of Medicine & Provisions from the stores.
||Movie Screening Monthly Twice.
||Internet, ISD facility.
||Lectures / Discourses Monthly Once.
||Bhajans Monthly Once.
||Celebration of selected occasions.
||Reception & Security Round the clock.
||Organising of tours, Group Visits.
||Common Water & Electricity Charges.
a. Security Deposit
A fixed amount towards Security Deposit will be collected from the
occupant/resident at time of occupying the DU to ensure no defaults in
b. Corpus Fund
A fixed amount towards corpus Fund will be collected along with the instalments of sale price of unit from the Owner to meet major maintenances of the Enclave.
Donations may be accepted from reputed agencies, trusts, companies etc. which may be arranged to get income tax benefits.
The amounts received towards a & c will be kept in separate FD in any nationalised Bank and the interest accrued will be adjusted to the regular maintenance on monthly basis.
The amount collected against b above will also be kept in FD in a Nationalised Bank and the interest amount will be added to the FD at regular intervals.
This will be beneficial for the occupants since it brings down the monthly burden on maintenance. In case the donations come in good amount the maintenance may even be ZERO.
COST OF THE FLAT: 14.85 Lakhs
No hidden cost
Cost is inclusive of flat construction cost, infrastructure amenities and
Facilities along with all taxes and fees etc.
Parking and registration is charged separately.
Online booking Visit the website www.rajivswagruhaap.gov.in
1st Project in progress
Prashanthi Enclave, Sahabhavana - Bandlaguda
2nd Project being launched
Prashanthi Enclave (Aarambh Chandanagar)
For further enquiry please contact
Senior Citizen Cell - Mr. Srinivas Cell No. 07702977006